Let’s start with the Top 30 amazing canva facts:
Have you even been realized how much difficult the designing stuff would be without the proper knowledge of designing?
Canva is a powerful tool that has never made us realize the fact. Canva has especially targeted people away from designing background.
It allows you to design anything simply by the drag and drop process. Do you want to learn the top 30 amazing facts of this super amazing tool,canva
Here go are the top 30 amazing canva facts:
1. Canva was founded by Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht and Cam Adams in 2012.
2. Canva has a large number of clients across 179 nations.
3. Canva is available on desktop, iPad, iPhone as well as on Android version.
4. Even in its first year of launch, Canva was entirely well known among its 750,000 users.
5. In June 2020, Canva has declared an association with FedEx Office.
6. In May 2019, the organization declared the partnership with Pixabay and Pexels, which allows Canva clients to get their desired photos for designs
7. Before Canva, the founders were working on fusion books, one of the biggest yearbook publisher in Australia.
8. As the CEO of canva, Melanie Perkins is reportedly worth $177 million.
9. There are over 30 millions monthly canva users in 2020.
10. Have you ever realized how many designs have been created using canva? Well! The number is 100 million.
11. You can found more than 60,000 free templates in canva .
12. Canva has especially targeted people away from designing background. It allows you to design anything simply by the drag and drop process.
13. Over 300 million designs have been created in canva since launch.
14. You can do different varieties of design stuffs in canva and even sell them to your clients.
15. Most of the income originates from the membership expenses it charges for its Pro arrangement.
16. Canva offers a 30-day free trial to ease users into paying while testing out all premium features.
17. All free media on Canva can be used free for commercial and non-commercial use.
18. Few of the designs, images, elements or videos are only limited to pro users. The user has to upgrade their free plan in order to access them.
19. You need to pay $12.70 every month or $196.96/year in order to upgrade your account from free to pro.
20. Cofounder of canva, Cliff Obrecht used to make sandwiches for its team lunch.
21. Cofounder Cliff Obrecht and CEO of the canva, Melanie Perkins were in a relationship since their college days.
22. According to Alexa, the highest source of traffic in canva comes from the US (24.6%), followed by India (22.8%) and Mexico (3.7%) respectively.
23. Alexa ranking of canva is pretty good. This site ranks at the 99th position in global internet engagement.
24. In 2016, canva has launched print on demand service, Canva Print. which is now available in the US, Australia and Europe.
25. As of 23 June 2020, Canva has reported a valuation of US$6 billion from US$3.2 billion.
26. Canva has raised $US345 million so far from leading US and Australian investors.
27. Design creation and sharing on Canva has increased by over 50% since the start of COVID- 19.
28. Canva for Desktop offers a consistent work area experience, preparing for offline altering and other local highlights.
Presently accessible on Windows and macOS.
29. Canva for Education is offered to classrooms for free with the aim to make education more powerful and interesting.
Drag-and-drop tools in canva help to make visual communication easy, so that students can spend more time interacting and responding effectively to their learning.
30. You may be wondering what number of individuals have been attempting to make this startup this much effective? Well, 1,157 representatives have been working at this stage.
That’s the end of the top 30 amazing canva facts. We will be back soon with much more amazing contents like this.
Read More: Is truelancer.com really scam or legit??
Stay safe and keep hustling!